Job Reference: JO-2201-66079_1641813059
Do you have HR leadership experience? Our multinational client is looking for a HR Manager to join their large manufacturing facility in Wexford. The role will sit on the SLT andwill implement site initiatives as well as global HR projects. As the company has an established career development plan this could be your step towards a global position.
- Partners with business operations leaders to ensure an understanding of business needs and objectives, and proactively resolve HR and business issues.
- Proactively identifies Human Capital solutions to resolve issues and advance business strategy. Develops solutions through organization effectiveness and employment lifecycle management.
- Partners with site leaders in development of short and long-term workforce plans and actionable talent strategies, in partnership with the relevant HR COE, that support business objectives.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management for site or corporate initiatives that will enhance overall performance and build capability within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline with 6+ years of experience or 8+ years of experience with an Associate degree. MBA preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated success balancing and executing multiple talent and change management strategies and projects in fast paced environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists