Job Reference: JO-2104-65744_1622293213
Are you interested in progressing your career in recruitment as part of a highly reputable, established, successful and supportive team? We are currently seeking Senior Talent Consultants to join our growing team. This Cork based role will focus on delivering to existing Life Sciences clients as well as developing new business.
What will the role entail?
- The successful candidate will take full ownership of all stages of the recruitment process with responsibility for ensuring both clients and candidates have a 5* experience.
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment, you will partner with and provide high-end recruitment solutions to established blue chip clients.
- You will manage the full recruitment lifecycle by working closely with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements and expectations, thereby ensuring a successful outcome for all involved.
- You will work on building long term relationships with existing clients as well as developing new business within your specialist sector.
Who you are:
- You are educated to either Diploma/Degree level.
- You have a minimum of 4 years' recruitment experience with experience working within Life Sciences a distinct advantage.
- You will have a desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment where priorities are changing on a regular basis and agility in your approach will be essential.
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists