Job Reference: JO-2007-65294_1594639999
Fastnet - The Talent Group are the market leader in the life sciences sector, with more than 20 years' experience providing innovative talent and recruitment solutions to Biopharmaceutical and Medtech clients nationwide. Our main differentiators are our 'boutique' focus, sectoral specialisation on Life Sciences and our partnership approach.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Cork based team - with offices in both Cork and Dublin, we have a flexible approach to location and remote working. In line with our Core Value of Entrepreneurial Spirit, you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of the recruitment process with significant scope to develop new business in line with overall company objectives.
The scope of the role:
- You will manage the full recruitment life cycle, partnering with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements and expectations, thereby ensuring a successful outcome for all involved.
- You will take full ownership of your focus area and be accountable for delivering on your goals & objectives.
- You will work on building long term relationships with existing clients as well as developing new business within your specialist sector - monitoring trends and activity in the industry and exploiting any opportunities for new business.
- You will focus on developing & growing your candidate network through ongoing candidate. management, candidate interviews and attending relevant network events.
- You will keep up to date on industry developments and news and be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in your specialist area.
Why join the Fastnet team?
- We are the Talent partner of choice in the Life Sciences sector, with 20 years deep industry network & specialist focus, and significant repeat business.
- Life at Fastnet is focused on maximising positive outcomes through delighting our customers, and ensuring that our own talent is hired, managed, developed, engaged and retained in the best possible ways.
- As an employer, we are committed to creating a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages autonomy and innovation. If you have the passion and drive to succeed, we will support you with the tools, knowledge and networks to enable you to reach your full potential and really make the role our own.
- You will enjoy a highly competitive suite of benefits including: salary & bonus scheme, healthcare & pension scheme, an extra day's annual leave for each year of service, sports and social club and more!
- Diploma/Degree level education.
- Minimum of 4 years' recruitment experience with experience working within Life Sciences a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
- A positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong commercial flair.
- A keen interest in being a part of the thriving Life Sciences industry, partnering with biotech, pharma and medical device organisations who are ultimately transforming patients' lives.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists