Job Reference: JO-2103-65649_1615237126
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain leader within the Pharma/ Biopharma space to join a leading Biopharma site in North Dublin on a 24-month contract basis.
The role reports to the Site Director and will provide support for two principal functions in the business (Distribution and Logistics and Order Management/ Customer management) in the leadership, development of teams and in optimising best supply chain practice for this busy site.
- Monitor & report on SLA's and volumes ensure that KPI's are met
- Handle customer escalations to resolution ensuring corrective actions are taken as necessary to deliver the desired results.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department in collaboration with the Distribution team
- Manage Logistics partners by having the appropriate agreements in place and conducting regular service/delivery performance reviews
- Understand international shipping requirements and customs regulations and ensure compliance processes are in place.
- Liaise with the Freight and Distribution teams internally and externally monitoring SLA's through monthly performance reviews to ensure the required standard of service is being delivered
- Provide monthly KPI reports to management including analysis of unfavorable variances and corrective action plans as per strategic targets
- Ensure GDP compliance by the transportation providers to SOPs, relating to the transportation of products, and any other legal or Regulatory requirements.
- Manage process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the site.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality policy, Quality management system and the appropriate regulations for the area they support
- Execute the training program to ensure the direct team are supported regarding provision of training to enable a right first time approach to all activities.
- HR support duties which include time and attendance system, Holiday planning, and succession planning.
- 7 + years relevant experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment essential.
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant degree qualification ideally with ongoing professional certification.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP/GDP/FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage
- Building and managing partnerships cross functionally
- Excellent knowledge of the logistics and distribution industry including an awareness of relevant legislation
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse and interpret challenging business situations and determine strategy
- Excellent leadership, decision-making and influencing skills to drive results and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work on own initiative, innovate and review current processes and practices
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, WMS / IM and TMS systems in general. Preferably SAP.
- An understanding and knowledge of business disciplines (supply chain management, supply network planning, demand planning.
- Previous experience of working within a Known Consignor approved warehouse.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists