Job Reference: JO-2206-66246_1655296027
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin has an opportunity for a Senior Supplier Quality Specialist to join their team on a Permanent basis. If you have 3+ years of experience in a QA/QC role in a Pharma environment, this could be the right role for you!
- Single point of contact in local Quality, driving resolution of quality issues together with the supplier. This includes customer complaints and non-conformances whilst collaborating with key quality and business partners to ensure full investigation of suppliers' quality issues.
- Responsible for ensuring CAPA implementation on information given in the supplier investigation.
- Participate in periodic Quality management system review and may attend audits at suppliers to verify that process capability requirements are maintained.
- Supports complaint investigation process in internal and external regulatory inspections.
- Minimum Third Level Qualification in Science (Pharmacy, Chemistry or Engineering) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Pharma in a QA/QC environment.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement methods to improve quality and operations performance. Six Sigma / Lean experience or qualification an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists