Job Reference: JO-2401-66603_1706625416
Our Biopharmaceutical client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Research Associate II within Analytical Operations. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you.
This opportunity is a 12-month contract based in Cork.
- Executes assigned experiments and lab tasks efficiently, consistently, with high quality and suggests improvements.
- Prepares and executes study protocols and reports.
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques, in collaboration with Supervisory personnel, to perform method development.
- May create API or drug product specifications as well as test methods and study protocols / reports.
- May have a specific area of specialization such as a study type or specific technology in lab.
- Recommends alternatives, research new methods and techniques and proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- 5+ years of experience with BA or BS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- 3+ years of experience with MS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- Working knowledge of GMPs, regulatory requirements for analytical testing, phase appropriate standards for method validation.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Competent in the operation of Analytical Instrumentation including Dissolution Baths, KF, UPLC & HPLC proficient in LIMS & Empower etc.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists