Our client has a unique opportunity for a Senior QC Micro Analyst to join the team in a large biopharmaceutical company. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
· Strong knowledge and experience with microbiological testing including Environmental Monitoring, Clean Utilities, Growth Promotion of Media and Biological Indicator testing
· Report writing including trend reports and other reports as required
· Overview of samples sent to external testing labs and liaising with external labs
· Timely review of test data against defined criteria/specifications, SOPs, GMP guidelines.
· Quality and compliance driven, identifies any issue and helps resolve, solution focused
· Excellent written English to support report writing, deviations, LIRs, CAPAs and change controls, SOP updates
· B.S./B.A. in Science (major in microbiology-biochemistry-biomedical science), A Msc in a relevant degree is preferable.
· 3-5 years in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience in Microbiology is preferred.
· Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills through past work history.
· Strong documentation skills a must.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists