Job Reference: JO-2106-65826_1622564931
Are you a seasoned Project Manager looking for Global exposure? Our multinational client is looking for a permanent Senior Project Engineer to join their Cork site to help manage their global packaging program. The role offers the chance to interface with international sister sites, lead the development and implementation of a new packaging program and act a matrix of established Project Engineers. As the company has an established career development plan this could be your step towards a strategic management role.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure all technical & business requirements are met
- Collaborate and liaise with Sterility Assurance, Regulatory, Operation, MDR execution teams, R&D and Quality
- Develop compliant business processes and update necessary documentation
- Implement program and project management best practices to manage budget, delivery schedule and risk register
- 7+ years' experience in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline and a Degree in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline
- Previous project management & people management expertise on developing and implementing new technologies within packaging processes.
- Proven track record in engineering, operations Senior project management role within a Life Sciences Organisation
- Experience with EU-MDR and Packaging
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists