Job Reference: JO-2101-65551_1613035308
An experienced Senior Project Controls Manager (Pharma) is required for a Cork GMP site for a 2-year project to manage a significant Capital Project. In depth commercial experience managing contracts and budgets in a large-scale project is critical.
- Delivery of capital project safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects through the design phases from inception to handover.
- Ensure key deliverables are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management & Stakeholders.
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project life span
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completed accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Build effective communication between the team, and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management and steering committee on project/schedule/cost issues.
- Ensure adherence to the quality and engineering standards.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices, policies, and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance).
· 10+ years project management experience with a third level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
· Project Management qualification e.g. IPMA, PMP etc. desirable but not essential
· Qualification experience essential
· Cost Control, scheduling and achieving goals
· Proven delivery of GMP project within a live operating environment
· Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
· Knowledge of Commissioning and Qualification is critical
· Knowledge of Process Control/Automation Systems an advantage.
· Solution orientated with proven track record in problem solving
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists