* Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
* Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
* Leading improvement initiatives in areas of waste reduction, right first time approaches and productivity improvement.
* Troubleshooting performance trends.
* Product impact assessment associated with process deviations.
* Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
* Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
* Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
* Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
* Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the line.
* Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
* 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
* Significant relevant industrial project experience including GMP qualification experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists