Our award winning client is offering the chance for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join their state of the art global pharmaceutical and biotech process research facility in Dublin.
· Responsible for steering the research activity in the laboratory and managing the experimental workplan to uphold technical/engineering workflows, maintaining 'excellence in execution' and meeting project objectives. This will comprise of a mixture of personal/hands-on laboratory activity and guidance/direction of the supporting research activities taken on by scientists, engineers and analysts attached to the project(s).
· Lead the tech transfer, development and/or optimization of processes across a broad range of development areas in small molecule (chemical reaction, work-up, crystallization, filtration, drying).
· Own the analysis of experimental data and technical findings from research projects. In collaboration with the project team, formulate hypotheses, conclusions, and research strategies for succeeding against the project objectives.
· Minimum of 2+ years' industry experience in process development support (if PhD qualified in Organic/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences or related area); or Minimum of 7+ years' industry experience (if MSc qualified). Minimum of 10+ years' industry experience (if bachelor's qualified).
· Ability to work in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment.
· Highly experienced in pharmaceutical process development and process design, applying core chemistry principles.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists