Job Reference: JO-2102-65592_1612534971
Our Dublin based multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Process Chemist / Engineer to join their manufacturing team. This is an exciting role to support the Senior Manager on end to end manufacturing.
- Act as the SME for production processes in cross functional teams/projects.
- Carrying out thorough and structured investigations into process issues.
- Proactively working on process improvements before issues occur.
- Leading and implementing change to key areas of production.
- Supporting the on time release of product as required.
- Deputize for the production manager as required.
- The ideal candidate will have at a a minimum a third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Chemistry, Process Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Qualification to a NFQ level 9 or 10 (Msc/ PhD) is preferable but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Broad ranging process improvement based experience & problem solving abilities
- Knowledge & experience of bulk pharmaceutical production.
- Strong understanding of GMP and a right first time approach
- Competency and experience in structured problem solving. Lean six sigma certified to a Green belt level or higher
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists