Senior EHS Specialist
- Lead programs to continuously improve safety and environmental programs on site
- Coaches and develops others on the site EHS programs and EHS matters.
- Maintains contact with the various outside environmental and safety agencies.
- Monitors developments in EHS Regulations and interpretations of these by regulatory agencies. Advise site management of changes in regulations or interpretations.
- Develops and implements site strategies to ensure 100% compliance with all current and future EHS requirements.
- Leads and implements improvements to EHS management systems and programs.
- Assists in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
- Provides technical support and advice to line management on new and existing process and equipment in support of the EHS department's overall objectives.
- Develops and delivers EHS training to the site.
- Provides EHS input, guidance and direction to the review of equipment modifications, new process introductions and capital installations.
- Lead S&E related projects and manage execution of projects
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, and implement and follow-up on related CAPAs
- Report on EHS performance to management at regular intervals
- Deputy for site EHS Lead where required
- Other duties, as assigned
- Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification
- 10+ years EHS experience in an operational environment.
- Strong leadership, influencing and collaboration skills required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists