A superb new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Director of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) with a leading Biopharma M/N in Cork.
Reporting to the Global Head of Integrated Planning you will be accountable for developing and directing the overall strategy of the S&OP process across the organisation, collaborating closely with Regional Commercial leadership and key stakeholders to tailor the process to meet organisational objectives.
Establishing the governance and effectiveness of the S & Op function for the organisation, the successful candidate will oversee the efficient implementation of the function at both global and site supply chain level to ensure effective mid - long range improvements & optimisations in business processes.
· Accountable for the architecture of the S&OP process and for the successful global roll-out and implementation
· Key point of contact for Senior Regional Commercial and Site leaderships to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy
· Coordinate the activities of department management, and provides direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
· Form a company wide strategic road map to improve S&OP maturity, enable process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
· Align strategic road map with key stakeholders across the organisation
· Accountable to define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business
· Align resources, prioritise strategies, establish targets, and implement cost-out initiatives for S&OP and Global SC efforts.
· Channel continuous improvement ideas to the Leadership Team and identify viable opportunities
· Expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMPs is essential
· 15+ years of relevant experience.
· Masters Level of education preferred.
· Expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams & mentoring and developing people
· Expert in standing up a formal S&OP process
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences.
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment and commitment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists