Job Reference: JO-2106-65847_1623411304
Due to on-going expansion and operational developments, our client has a unique opportunity for a Senior Bioprocess Engineer to join one of the world's largest global biopharmaceuticals. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Responsible for the participation in and leading of key technology transfers activities, in support of clinical and commercial new product introduction projects.
- Development of strategies for and support in the execution of technology transfer, process, and clean validation programs in line with company, industry, and regulatory standards.
- Acting as process Subject Matter Expert in the support of process investigations.
- Use of risk management techniques to assess strategies, prioritize activities and initiatives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Level 8 degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Science or equivalent), with experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical expertise in biological drug substance upstream and/or downstream purification unit operations required.
- Experience in technology transfers for clinical or commercial biologics strongly desired.
- Process validation and cleaning validation experience desired.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists