Would you like to work in one of Ireland's most state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical facilities? Do you have the experience working in biochemistry and cell biology? If so, this could be the role for you!
· Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
· Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
· Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
· Drive the development of technical skills through coaching and motivate a high performing culture across the team.
· Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
· At least 3+ years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, particularly in relation to ELISA, PCR or Bioassay Analytical Testing.
· Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists