If you are a scientist who enjoys a challenge and has a passion for product development I would love to hear from you! Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist for a diverse role within their R&D team.
· Project lead of assigned reverse engineering projects.
· Development of LC and GC analytical methods for identification and quantitation of co-formulants in complex matrices using an array of techniques and detectors.
· Interpretation of LC/MS and GC/MS data to identify ingredients in multicomponent formulations.
· Performing quantitative analyses of co-formulants in multi-component formulations.
· Recognized 3rd level degree in a related discipline. An advanced degree (MSc or PhD) would be preferable.
· An excellent scientific aptitude together with an excellent knowledge of chromatographic analysis.
· Proven technical ability in the laboratory.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists