Job Reference: JO-2009-65363_1599820430
Our client is a world class biologics services provider and due to continued growth in their Dundalk facility is hiring for a Senior SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Consultant for an exciting six month contract that has a potential to extend.
The role will support the project team on various Supply Chain modules on S/4HANA
- Strong understanding of SAP Supply Chain Modules used in the Pharma sector.
- Previous experience with SAP S/4HANA Support and Maintenance.
- Architecture design of Store Inventory Management applications and integration with Inventory Management Module in SAP MM and SAP Procure to Pay Cycle
- Good Understanding on SAP Module Integration & Co-ordination with other non-SAP Applications
- Good understanding of the various middleware used in various Store Inventory Management integrations
- Exposure to various Procure to Pay and Store Inventory Management functions and interface integration with SAP.
- Specialized in the MM-WM module, other module knowledge is strong assets and welcome
- Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines
- Good knowledge of local requirements in Ireland and country practices
- Can also play a strong role in terms of leveraging China global and IRL local team (good communication / managerial skills)
Please apply to Danielle Francois with a CV for a confidential chat.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists