Job Reference: JO-2305-66436_1684404855
Summary of role
Local SAP Expert responsible for the management of SAPQM data change control reporting to QC Coordinator.
- Product quality & compliance with GXP; including appropriate reporting and escalation of any product quality or GXP incidents or non-compliance
- Escalation to management of any activities that potentially compromise the independence of the quality organisation or the quality of the product;
- Completeness & accuracy of documents & records
- Responsible for managing the change control on all inspection plans, master recipes and certificate profiles. All associated documentation filled and easily accessible and audit ready.
- Responsible for setting up inspection plans, master recipes and Certificate profiles for new materials (launch) and in maintaining all existing plans, recipes and cert profiles for established products.
- Provide a first level support and helpline response to all application users for all issues related to SAP QM on site.
- Responsible for maintaining all SOP's related to SAPQM. Update SOP's on a regular basis to align with current business needs.
- Key contact for the local SISNet service organisation within the problem resolution process.
- Work closely with local SISNet to identify issues and replicate issues prior to escalating to Global SISNet. Liaise with Global SISNet on a regular basis.
- Science Qualification
- Fluent in English
- Experience: Life Science industry 2-3 year experience preferably in a Laboratory environment.
- Experience working in a SAP role in the Pharmaceutical Industry would be an advantage.
- Life Science industry 2-3 year experience preferably in a Laboratory
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists