Territory Sales Manager
If you are an experienced and driven Sales Manager looking for a new challenge this role could satisfy that drive. My client, who are a world leader in the design and production of engineered products with a variety of applications including Pharma/BioPharma, Aerospace, Bulk Package and Flood Protection.
In this role, the successful candidate will work with the Pharma/Biopharma business to engage new customers and work closely and progressively with current customers. You will bring a solid technical understanding of the BioPharma space and deep knowledge of manufacturing processes.
· Identifies new, potential clients and begins the relationship process.
· Perform key sales responsibilities such as:
· Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with Company clients while also driving new business.
· Understand and develop viable strategies to help the client manufacture their product, as it relates to our products/ services and continued use of our products/services.
· Partnering with inside sales reps through driving new business, cross-selling, and promoting new applications.
· Uses all internal resources to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and service, e.g., internal customer service resources, marketing, SalesForce, Engineering, etc.
· Prepares and conducts presentations that meet and exceed the needs of the customer.
· Attends tradeshows and other promotional events.
· Bachelor of Science
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Pharma/BioPharma Sales with proven sales achievements
· Fluency in English required
· Demonstrated ability for strategic planning.
· Able to Travel 50% of the time
· CRM use/expertise; SalesForce preferred.
· Previous experience in Pharm/BioPharm Sales
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists