Job Reference: JO-2101-65540_1612977889
My client requires a Reliability Engineer to join their team based in Cork. As Reliability Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and guidance on reliability and asset management. In your new role, you will promote continuous improvement and reliability excellence through the MEP programme while supporting the maintenance management team in delivering on-site objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as technical expert / SME on reliability engineering on site
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on Asset Management & Plant Investment
- Drive improvement in energy and sustainability through the ISO50001 Management System
- Take ownership for reliability standards within the department (equipment, processes, systems, and utilities)
- Facilitate and lead the MEP RCM & RCA program on-site; using Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems and implement effective actions to ensure non-recurrence
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events. Own Kaizen improvements: implement actions identified and ensure changes are sustained
- Consult with key stakeholders and customers to drive the program and eliminate issues impacting the business or supply chain
- Develop and implement proposals/business cases for technical improvement projects using DMAIC model or similar methodology
- Deliver maintenance systems improvements and identify technical/financial improvement opportunities
- Use a scientific data-based approach and set data baselines and use further data analysis to show demonstrated improvements are realized
- Lead the energy management program to drive energy & sustainability improvements, reducing our carbon footprint and baseline energy costs
- Develop & manage an asset lifecycle program, covering key data sets, monitoring, business continuity, and capital reinvestment
- Actively work with the Maintenance & Projects Team to ensure the MEP Program and site is QA & EHSE Compliant and Audit ready
Education and experience required:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related field
- Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar position in pharma or other regulated manufacturing environment required
- Project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget
- Able to think strategically and creatively, and to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Strong competency on IT systems and documentation processes
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists