Job Reference: JO-2006-65217_1591960317
- Responsible for the tracking and maintenance of accurate Registration status for products.
- Responsible for the complete coordination and preparation of Registration Dossiers for global registration purposes.
- Support the generation of Global Registration Surveys and collation of responses and requirements from RA Affiliates.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of registration status.
- Support product and process change control activities for impact on current regulatory filings.
- Support the maintenance of Regulatory procedures.
- Support the coordination of Global Country labeling requirements
- Support the maintenance of Regulatory Department metrics.
- Support Regulatory inspections at the site as directed.
- Bachelor degree in Science
- 2 years' plus experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical industry.
- Good attention to detail,
- Flexible/adaptable to change
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists