Job Reference: JO-2102-65594_1612805505
Our Cork based Medical Device client is looking for an experienced R&D Engineer to join their manufacturing facility. This role will be heavily focused on Tech Transfers and NPI, offering excellent projects exposure.
- Assumes responsibility for providing technical support to the technology transfer of new products from R&D project pipeline and other company facilities including co-development of equipment and processes for new products.
- Assumes responsibility for introducing and validating new technology/automated equipment and/or complex new processes from development through implementation and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for development of novel process technologies for new and existing products. Work with automation solution providers to specify, design and implement solutions.
- Assumes responsibility for supporting and improving existing processes through process analysis and the application of engineering principles.
- Assumes responsibility for project planning and management and liaising with other departments/plants participating or impacted by technology transfer projects.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Physics or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in an engineering function in a regulated industry with experience of process engineering, automation implementation and project management
- Experience to include cross site projects and R&D Liason. Project management and team leadership experience.
- Regulated industry experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists