Job Reference: JO-2004-65154_1587988398
- Use deep process knowledge and experience to assist business partners with the creation, review, approval, closure and monitoring of deviations, investigations, CAPAs, change controls and associated quality risk assessments in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and implement value-added improvements to the QMS.
- Establish new and improve existing forums for performance monitoring and end user support.
- Proactively identify risks, issues and best practices within the QMS on an ongoing basis (audits, visual management systems, dashboards, status reports etc.).
- On-time completion of assigned projects.
- Author, review and approve QMS procedural documentation and working practice documents.
- Create and deliver Quality Systems training (process and technical).
- Compile, analyze and present QMS monthly and quarterly metrics at Quality Management Review.
- Participate in inspection readiness activities and internal/external audits and inspections.
- Other duties as required to support the growing Quality organization.
- 10 years' + Quality Systems within the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth knowledge of global GCP, GLP, GVP, GMP and GDP requirements for quality systems.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Direct experience with development and approval of deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls.
- Prior experience in project leadership within a matrix environment.
- Prior experience training and coaching for skill development.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization and Health Authority representatives.
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and manage shifting priorities based on criticality to ensure commitments are met.
- Direct experience with TrackWise desired.
Bachelor's degree in a technical or life sciences discipline (ex. Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists