Our client is currently recruiting a Quality Specialist to join their team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position, reporting to the Senior Manager of Quality, Operations, Cork, and will have responsibility for cGMP compliance support of API manufacturing.
· Supporting the full range of daily compliance activities on the Cork site.
· Day to day compliance activities including raw material and intermediate release, approval of Change Control, Deviations, Change Actions and CAPA, and supporting the QC Laboratories, Maintenance and Operations departments.
· Collaboration with other functions both globally and locally on Quality Improvement Initiatives.
· Minimum qualification of a Bachelor level degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, or a related discipline.
· An all-round Quality compliance person with at least 3 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists