Job Reference: JO-2009-65378_1599577310
Our multinational client is looking to hire a Quality Operations Technical Manager to assist with start up activities at their state of the art facility in Sligo.
- Mentor the QP & QA Operations group (2-3 resources), including batch release, product performance, Data Analytics, new product introduction (NPI), and interface with HPRA and FDA.
- In this role, you will act as the primary delegate to the Quality Director and regularly interact with the Senior Management Team.
- NPI is key to the growth of our business. In your technical leader role, you will support the effective transfer of NPIs to site and into commercial manufacturing; coordinating with external global teams including, but not limited to S&T, Regulatory, and CMC QA.
- You will empower your team to ensure any deviations or planned changes in production or quality control have been addressed according to all relevant regulatory requirements, policies and procedures. As manager, you will mentor and coach your QPs, building their technical expertise.
- Ensure product manufacture is in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice and meets requirements of our patients, Regulatory Authorities (FDA, HPRA, etc.), and of the company
- Partner with internal and external Regulatory groups, FDA, HPRA, etc. while liaising with operations, technical operations, science & technology teams in relation to product filing support.
- Have responsibility for the oversight of product performance process, product quality Review, complaints, and product track and trend
- Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures while maintaining the Quality Risk Management (QRM) program on-site
- Have knowledge and experience up to date on market and product (technical and scientific) progress and changes in regulations and quality management related to our range of products.
- Third level qualification in a relevant science discipline with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- MSc in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science or a similar course recognized by Regulatory Authority to permit Qualified Person (QP) status as per Article 49 of Directive 2001/83/EC desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial experience gained in an FDA and EMA approved pharmaceutical environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an aseptic sterile fill-finish manufacturing environment an advantage
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists