The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and directing Quality Engineering, Supplier Quality Engineering, Regulatory Compliance, Analytical laboratories, Product release and quality Control functions, as required, to support Manufacturing, Supplier Development, New Product Development and Quality Systems.
* Develops and executes organisational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilising technical/professional knowledge and skills.
* Makes decisions regarding work processes, operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department and site objectives.
* Develops, monitors and appropriately adjusts the annual budget for the areas of operation.
* Participates with manufacturing management at all levels in problems relating to quality, compliance and reliability.
* Drives continuous improvement/ Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) and validation initiatives.
* Responsible for development and execution of a robust supplier evaluation and monitoring program ensuring that quality materials and services are used onsite; achieve through periodic assessment and communication of supplier performance.
* Responsible for reviews of subcontractors, suppliers and service providers quality systems to ensure that purchased product fully complies with the specified requirements.
* National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
* Minimum of 7 years' experience in the Medical / Manufacturing industry with strong leadership experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists