My client is large manufacturing company that that specialise in the manufacturing of materials and plastics for various industries including Pharma, seeking Quality Engineers to join their existing team. Do you have Quality experience working in high paced manufacturing environment? If so, This could be the role for you! This is a permanent role, and previous GMP experience is preferred.
Plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality control and quality assurance of products manufactured in cleanrooms under ISO 9001:2015
Essential Job Duties:
· Drive continuous improvement and embed a culture of quality to ensure ongoing compliance with ISO9001:2015 standards
· Design and implement test plans and audits for products to ensure product quality targets are met
· Investigate non-conformances and consumer complaints, perform root cause analysis, implement corrective actions, and monitor progress and improvements
· Create and maintain quality systems documentation, such as quality manuals, procedures, and work instructions
· Bachelor of degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent
· 5 + years of experience working in a regulated environment (ISO accredited, Pharmaceutical, medical devices etc.)
· Familiarity with cleanroom manufacturing
· Experience in general quality systems (internal and external audits, CAPA management, customer complaints handling, non-conformance management etc.)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists