Job Reference: JO-2204-66213_1651839723
Do you have 5 years experience working in a GMP Quality control laboratory, ideally with a Microbiology background? My client a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Athlone have an opportunity for a QC Training and Compliance Specialist to join their team on a 10-Month contract. In this role you will provide oversight of the training program for the QC department including the delivery of training on technical topics to the QC team. You will also design and maintain a robust onboarding and training program for new start members of the QC team. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please read on!
- Develop and deliver technical training as required and support development of SMEs within the Microbiology team.
- Lead the introduction of new methods/techniques/technologies into the QC Microbiology laboratory and ensure compliance of existing methods/processes to compendial and regulatory requirements whilst managing the continuous improvement program for QC including planning and facilitating workshops and supporting the translation of the output to procedural/process updates.
- Support investigation of major laboratory investigations, identifying and implementing robust CAPA's to prevent recurrence.
- Develop simplified and effective scheduling for routine/non routine activities to maximise available resources.
- BSc. /MSc. Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject (preferably Microbiology).
- Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Chemistry instrumentation and methods is beneficial but not essential.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists