Job Reference: JO-2210-66324_1668704431
Our client has a unique opportunity for a QC Separations Analyst to join a busy team in a large Biotechnology company. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures.
- Trains other QC analysts in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Performs analytical testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities to ensure that all methods meet ICH, USP and EP guidelines.
- Executes validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipment and its associated software.
- Writes, executes, reports and reviews IQ/OQ and PQ protocols to ensure that all relevant equipment is qualified for cGMP use.
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Testing experience required HPLC, Csds, cIEF, SE-HPLC, IEX- HPLC, Reverse Phase HPLC
- and Mass Spec
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists