Job Reference: JO-2204-66209_1650881286
Do you have 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry, with 2 - 3 years of specific sample management/ stability program experience? My client a leading South County Dublin Biopharmaceutical company has an opportunity for a Senior QC to join their team on a 12-Month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join them and develop your career with a leading Biopharma. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging, shipment receipt whilst performing Stability Program-related activities such as pulling stability samples, and study initiations. Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans., SOPs, training manuals.
- A high degree of technical flexibility, working across diverse areas within QC including but not limited to planning and performing multiple, complex routine/ non-routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy. Report, evaluate, back up/archive, trend, and approve data.
- Introduce new techniques/ Processes to the area, where appropriate, and evaluate sample management practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories, and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry, where 2 - 3 years of specific sample management/ stability program experience is desirable.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists