* Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
* Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
* Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
* Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
* Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
* Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
* Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
* Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
* Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
* Have 4-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
* Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
* Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists