Job Reference: JO-2201-66076_1641494141
Due to on-going expansion and operational developments, our client has a unique opportunity for a QC Product Analyst to join a large biopharmaceutical company. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!'
- Analytical testing performed by the lab incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports-often for direct submission to pharmaceutical regulatory agencies
- Develop, optimize, validate and troubleshoot analytical test methods
- Draft QC SOPs
- Act as technical resource (SME)and train other analysts in areas of expertise
- B.S. in a scientific discipline with 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with analytical testing performed by the lab incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Successful track record in achieving goals as part of a team within a growing, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to support a growing organisation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists