Job Reference: JO-2206-66249_1655977124
Our client has a unique opportunity for a QC Micro Analyst to join the Microbiology team in a large Biotechnology company. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support raw material, utility, in process, release testing of biotechnology products.
- Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological and or Biochemical/Chemical testing activities as required.
- Writes/updates and reviews TMs, SOPs and WIs as required.
- Writes invalid assays, non-conformances and deviations as required.
- Initiates and drives change controls to completion to implement process improvements.
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Testing experience required with Bioburden, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring, Microbial Identification or Chemistry testing as TOC, Conductivity, pH and Nitrates
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists