Job Reference: JO-2309-66527_1694689884
Are you a skilled and driven QC Micro Analyst looking to take your career to new heights? We have a fantastic job opportunity that might just be the perfect fit for you!
- Carry out microbiological, biochemical, and analytical testing of drug substances, intermediates, cleaning samples, detergents/disinfectants, gases, investigatory samples, cleanrooms, water, environmental samples, and raw materials in accordance with the valid testing procedures and according to cGMP requirements/local procedures and good aseptic practices.
- Ensure that laboratory (samples, equipment, reagents, reference standards) is correctly maintained to cGMP/local procedures and good hygienic practices and that calibrations are performed at the designated frequencies in accordance with cGMP.
- Ensure timely investigation and closure of out-of-specification/expectation (alert/action)/trend results to cGMP/local requirements via the use of the current cGMP deviation management systems.
- Ensure that all target dates and key quality performance indicators are met.
- Maintain laboratories, desk areas, locker area and tearoom to a high housekeeping standard. Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of microbiological/biochemical/analytical test methods as required.
- Ensure implementation of cGMP-required changes through involvement in the current change control system (creation, evaluation, implementation of actions of/from change requests).
- BSc in Scientific discipline
- 3- 5 years minimum work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferable to have experience in analytical testing techniques such as (Endotoxin, Bioburden, Environmental Monitoring and Water Sampling)
- Professional requirements: familiarity with current Good Manufacturing Practices and sound knowledge of analytical technologies.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists