My client is one of the leading global biotechnology companies helping patients with debilitating conditions. Due to continued growth and evolution within the company, a role has become available for a QC Microbiology Manager to join the dynamic global team. The role will involve managing a project team, responsible for the planning, execution and roll out of new Microbiological Methods and Technologies as well as optimisation and Improvement of existing methods. Role offers 2 days per week remote working.
· Coordinate effective planning and execution of projects related to Microbiological methods/ Technology.
· Ensure consistent delivery to stakeholders and effective communications.
· Provide Technical expertise to QC and external teams.
· Assist in trouble shooting and optimisation of methods
· Responsible for overall performance of the team in areas of technical delivery and inter-team and inter-department collaboration
· Collaboration with QC leads to ensure the overall running of the QC Laboratory
* Degree qualified in a related discipline.
* 3+ years' experience working in a GMP compliant facility.
* Experience with microbiological techniques, EM, project management and technical leadership.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists