Job Reference: JO-2201-66074_1641986954
'If you have a passion for all things Science, possess a strong desire for making positive differences to people's lives and want to be part of an organisation who put people first, then this might be the career change you are looking for? Our client, a leading pharmaceutical is currently looking to appoint a QC Instrumentation Specialist to join their QC team……'
- Experience with laboratory equipment from sourcing through execution qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) and final implementation in GMP environment
- Manage the equipment maintenance and qualification program and review of executed vendor documentation
- Technical skills to implement new technologies and apply best practice in QC techniques and systems
- Creation of calibration techniques, instructions and procedures
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience with the following: HPLC, GC, KF, FTIR, UPLC or IC
- Systems experience with either of the following: Empower, Tiamo, Omnic, LIMS, Chromeleon, Electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN), Microsoft (Word, excel, Project) SAP
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists