Job Reference: JO-2309-66523_1694518635
Our pharma client based in Cork is seeking to hire a QC Coordinator for a permanent role. The primary function of the Lab Coordinator role is to support the QC Manager in the day-to-day management of raw material testing and release in the QC Laboratory. When required this role will also support End Product testing and release in the QC Laboratory.
- Troubleshooting in both the raw materials and finished product testing laboratory
- Analysis, review and release of raw materials and End Product as required
- Review of End Product pesticide reports, pesticide reports and harvest reports
- Sampling & coordination of external samples
- Communication on data & status of testing and release to other departments
- Scheduling of end product and raw material testing and review
- Raw Material and End Product Control Management
- Management/ oversight of equipment, columns & consumables used for End Product and raw material analysis
- Equipment Qualification
- Raw material & finished product Control Charts- Management & Review
- Support raw material and End Product LIR & Retest Database management
- Annual End Product and raw material retest reports
- Management of Training Plans
- 2 years minimum laboratory experience environment with proven experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Good knowledge of instrumentation
- Ability to work within a team and relate positively to a diverse group of people and personalities. Ability to modify style to engage effectively with different people.
- Has a sound knowledge of technical aspects of role/process and instruments like HPLC/GC (where applicable)
- Days only role
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists