· Support implementation of effective shift handover/QC internal communication
· Identify and implement improvements to Lab Processes, Layout/flow and 6S type activities
· Training - design of induction training to lab, up to area SME level - define the training requirements and implement simplified training program
· Planning, scheduling and facilitating continuous improvement workshops and translation of the output to procedural/process updates.
· Documentation flow and paperwork practices - Improving Right First Time and reducing GDP errors within QC and implementing processes to track and trend performance against targets
· Develop simplified and effective scheduling for routine/non routine activities to maximise available resources
· Implementation of real time review and real time trending of all QC data
· Support Implementation of in-house microbial identification using the Vitek including the design of process, documentation and training program
· At least 10 years' working in a GMP Quality Control Laboratory
· MSc. Degree in science/pharmaceutical related subject
· Knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
· Strong problem solving and leadership experience
· Experience in workshop facilitation
· Experienced in leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives
· Experience of SOP authoring and document management processes
· Highly Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel)
· Experience of provision training to others
· Good working knowledge of QC Microbiology and Chemistry instrumentation and methods
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists