· Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
· Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations and industry standards.
· Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
· Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
· Solution preparation, cleaning, routine equipment maintenance and system set-up.
· Writing and update of SOPs.
· BSc in Science Related Discipline
· 2-3 years' experience in GMP
· Experience with HPLC, Empower 3 and other chemistry techniques
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists