Due to on-going expansion and operational developments, our client has a unique opportunity for a QC Technical Specialist to join one of the world's largest global biopharmaceuticals. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!'
· Serve as site representative on technical transfer project teams, ensuring that production concerns and recommendations are factored into early stage product development in order to optimize manufacturing processes and ensure the site's ability to consistently supply the new product in the production environment.
· Lead on-site new product development projects to meet the facility strategic objectives, including coordinating project activities across all relevant functions and internal and external resources and monitoring and reporting project status.
· Execute the validation strategy for each new product being transferred or existing product being enhanced, including providing recommendations for batch sizes against forecast and performing and maintaining risk assessments.
· BSc in a science related discipline
· Experience with method transfer and tech transfers
· Analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists