If you have a passion for all things Science, possess a strong desire for making positive differences to people's lives and want to be part of an organisation who put people first, then this might be the career change you are looking for? Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical is currently looking to appoint a QC Associate to join their QC BioAnalytical Sciences unit.
· Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
· Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
· Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
· Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
· Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
· Participate in the generation and update of SOP's, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
· Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
· 1-2 years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
· Some / limited experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell-based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Techniques.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists