Job Reference: JO-2012-65512_1608304358
- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in-process sampling and testing is completed on time.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete, and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in the training of new analysts.
Education and Experience
- 3rd level degree qualification in relevant scientific discipline.
- 3 years' post-qualification experience of HPLC and/or GC analytical methods.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills utilizing a Microsoft environment (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Sound decision making and problems solving skills to assure business unit compliance
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and trends and draw conclusions
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists