* Reviewing the GMP documentation such as SOPs, reports, methods, specifi-cations, validation protocols, quality contracts, etc., and Exceptional Doc-uments e.g. NCRs/PNCRs, Planned Deviations, etc.
* Participating and follow-up of audits and/or inspections carried out at the site by the authorities or clients, propose corrective actions, and check that they are applied
* Writing and reviewing QA department procedures and reports e.g. proto-cols, SOPs, environmental reports, etc. Reviewing and Approving other de-partmental procedures and reports
* Internal Auditing (when required) of FLI Departments and external audit-ing (when required) of Material and Service Suppliers (including Supplier Management)
* Notifying the QA Compliance Manager in case of detection of a discrepan-cy/noncompliance
* Participation in change control activities on site
* Assisting in the preparation and review of QA department reports and met-rics e.g. monthly quality report, discrepancy reports, exceptions reports, KPI reports
* Reporting and communication to QA Compliance Manager on key events and issues etc. via normal in-house reporting structure e.g. meetings, for-mal reports, etc.
* Taking part in initiatives and action plans for the development of QA and improvement of GMP compliance
* Assisting in preparation and presentation of GMP training programs
* Representing QA on BeX projects to ensure compliance with GMP
* Ensuring QA activities are executed in line with in-house procedures and compliance with requirements of cGMP
* Acting as the SAP Local Key User for the QA Department
* Environmental Monitoring - review of data, monthly report, NCRs, Annual Report
* Collaborating with New Product Introduction Activities when required
* Contributing to the quality assessment of the clinical, pre-commercial product, IMPs, and commercial finished products
* Third level qualification in a science discipline with 5 years experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
* MSc in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science or a similar course recognized by the Regulatory Authority to permit Qualified Person (QP) status
* Experience to the requirements for a position of Qualified Person as defined in EU GMP volume 4 and annex 16
* Previous management/supervisory experience advantageous
* Experience of GMP auditing and documentation
* Good organization skills and time management
* Ability to critically assess issues and execute problem-solving
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists