Job Reference: JO-2111-66039_1655273431
My client a global pharmaceutical client based in Cork that has a 12 MONTH fixed term contract opportunity for an experienced QA Specialist. If you are excited by being part of a growing and innovative organisation, this could be an excellent fit.
- Co-ordination of the Deviation Investigation (DIR) and Quality Incident Reporting (QIR) system.
- Review of any associated investigations, tracking of outstanding investigations and associated CAPA's on the CAPA tracking system.
- Provide QA support to personnel generating Change Controls/QlRs/DlRs as required.
- Co-ordination of timely responses to any customer and vendor complaints and track outstanding actions on the CAPA tracking System.
- BSc in Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a QA role within GMP environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists