* Batch Record Review & material release to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
* Carries out tasks related to the administration of event management systems including Review & Approval of Event, Deviations, and Customer complaints.
* Carries out tasks related to the management of batch records design and approval.
* Carries out administration of the SAP Quality Management Module.
* Carries out tasks relating to the management of site change control systems.
* Compiles Annual Product Reviews.
* Supports all validation activities on site as described in the Site Validation Master Plan.
* Approves and compiles where appropriate validation protocols and reports (analytical, cleaning, computer, process, equipment, etc.).
* Supports system qualification and process validation activities.
* Reviews and approves SOPs/work instructions/forms from other departments on behalf of Quality Assurance
* Co-ordinates and assists in the preparation for regulatory and customer GMP inspections of the site.
* Participates in the introduction of new process or modified process steps, as part of a New Product Introduction Team (NPI)
* Perform GMP audits on-site and vendor facilities as required.
* Carries out tasks related to the administration of site supplier approval process.
* Bachelors Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a quality, validation or compliance role within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
* Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to quality, including those of FDA, IMB, EMEA and other authorities.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists