* Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements as it pertains to a wholesale distribution operation.
* Maintains routine programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Marketing Authorisations.
* Supports the Responsible Person (RP) on site as well as working cross-functionally with warehouse and customer service personnel as well as facilities, EHS and validation colleagues
* Supports site operations from a QA perspective
* Participates in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and others types of documentation to ensure quality objectives are met.
* Reviews shipping records, environmental monitoring and associated data relating to distribution activities.
* Works directly with operating entities to ensure that internal audits on site are conducted on a continuing basis to ensure compliance to GDP requirements.
* Participate in preparation for and during internal and corporate audits as well as regulatory inspections of the site.
* Participates in the development & delivery of training programs regarding relevant to site operations.
* May conduct or serve as a coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations as well as Change Management related to site operations.
* Conducts gap analyses and supports risk assessments of processes & procedures against relevant GDP guidelines as well as corporate standards
* Participate in local and corporate projects and process improvement initiatives, as required
* 4+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BS or BA.
* Familiar with the concepts of supply chain dynamics between freight forwarders, carriers and handlers related to the supply and delivery of pharmaceutical materials would be beneficial
* Demonstrates proficiency in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
* Demonstrates strong knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and root cause analysis tools used for identifying and correcting deviations
* Demonstrates audit and investigation skills, and report writing skills.
* Demonstrates strong verbal, technical writing and interpersonal skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists