Job Reference: JO-2204-66212_1651225496
My client a rapidly growing South Dublin-based Biopharmaceutical has an opportunity for a QA Officer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience in ensuring Quality Standards are adhered to. This role requires a candidate with Superior Interpersonal and Communication skills, along with the ability to take responsibility for ensuring a high standard of awareness, understanding, and compliance with Quality SOPs and processes. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Ensure all SOPs, forms, logs, protocols, and summary reports are completed and reviewed against Quality standards and support the development and implementation of the QMS program across the organisation.
- Support any external quality audits with coordination of audit activities and conduct internal quality audits e.g., walkthrough audits, system audits, report issuance, CAPA follow-up, and closure. Ensuring that follow-up actions are completed.
- Provide quality oversight for assigned projects within technical operations. Actively participate in projects by attending meetings (internal and external) and project updates, performing quality reviews of laboratory notebooks, technical data, and the final technical reports.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain the Quality Assurance program to meet a best-in-class standard and enhance the regulatory understanding/capability of the team.
- Degree level or equivalent in life sciences.
- 1+ years of experience working in the pharma/biopharma industry or R&D environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and technical report writing skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists