The QA Associate is responsible for supporting site quality systems, manufacturing operations, site start-up and inspection readiness
* Review and Approval of electronic and paper production batch records
* Daily presence and support on the manufacturing floor
* Release of Raw Materials for production
* Support the Technology Transfer of a new product into the site including raw material and supplier qualification.
* Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) degree, or equivalent, in a technical discipline (physical, engineering, chemical or biological sciences) is required.
* 3 years' relevant experience in a cGMP regulated manufacturing environment.
* Experience in supporting manufacturing operations and batch record review is highly desirable
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists