Job Reference: JO-2009-65376_1599567014
Reporting to the PTP Accounting Team Leader, you will be part of the PTP Accounting Team, responsible for PTP query resolution and PTP month-end process supporting a large number of affiliates in the international organisation.
- Daily monitoring and resolution of PTP queries
- Allocation of pre-payments ahead of weekly payment
- Maintain, review and investigate accuracy of accounting of PTP transactions
- Review and follow up of PTP pre-paid accounts
- Liaise with vendors to reconcile their accounts
- Review and follow up of potential duplicate payments
- Month-end related activity relating to PTP module close and pre-close
- Calculation and posting of month end accruals
- Maintain a clean Trade Accounts Payable Listing by regular review and follow up on aged items
- Working with payments team on weekly clearing of bank reconciling items and follow up of aged items.
- Accounting Technician or relevant finance/accounting qualification required
- 3-5 years' PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment
- Experience working with Oracle an advantage
- An effective team-player with energy and enthusiasm, with the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of new processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists